Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Action world!

On Monday the 2nd, the classes: Puriri, kauri, and manuka, got on a bus and rode of to action world in paihia! Me, Camryn, Max, and Imogen were lucky enough to go in Michelle's car, so we had a peaceful trip.


When we arrived, The wind was quit strong. We were all terrified from the massive slide, and trapeze. After a while of waiting for the bus, everyone arrived safely. When we were aloud we all ran into the large arena like a stamped... Like, no joke, i'm pretty sure some one even fell over!


After we got all the instructions, and health and safety worries, we got the all clear. First, our instructor took us to the wobbly ladder, I found it really funny, for some reason, I like could not stop laughing!? Next, He took us to the slide... And, yes, you guessed it! I was way to scared to go down it. After that, we went to the small trapeze. I loved it! All I did was grab on, and jumped down! Then we went off to get changed for the water slide! I did it twice, then got to cold to do any more! After that we went on the small tight rope, to get ready for the big tight rope! I did it with ease, but fell of half way.


Finally we had free time! Me and my friends ran around the obstacles doing them bit, by bit. I got really hot so my mum brought me a Popsicle. (thanks mum) Then I finally got the courage to do the slide. Me and Michelle made a promise that if I did it, she would too! It was insane! My face looked like I ate a rotten Brussel sprout. Overall I had such a fun time, and our hard work payed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment