Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Night market!

Finally after all of the hard work, the night had come! It was market night! Me and Max had been making bath bombs the whole term, and finally we could sell them!

We made four different types... lemongrass, rose, sunset, and lavender! When I arrived, the stall was set up, and max was standing behind it! The sun was shining, and everyone seemed happy! I was very excited. Our first customer arrived, We exploded with joy! They took all of the rose bath bombs though! After a few people came and brought stuff, max's mum said she could look after our stall for a bit.

I brought some cake pops, and two ginger beers, one for me, and one for my mum, as she was working at a stall! Then, me and my friends took a group photo at charlies stall, After that we rushed into the book far, so Max's mum didn't get grumpy at us for being so long! I got two glittery rubbers, In the colours purple and pink, and in the shape of cute little bears! Then we walked along the stalls! I brought a sling shot, a couple bath bombs, and a wheat bag.

Over all market night was really fun! Thanks to all the family's of Ouraiti school for helping out!



No comments:

Post a Comment