Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

If I were principle for a week...

If I were principle week, I would make school day start at twelve am, and end at three pm. This way, kids have more time with family, and have a great sleeping schedule, and are ready to learn.

If I were principle for a week, I would give everyone free time for thirty mins a day, because why not?

If I were principle for a week, I would give everyone one hour of arts time, so they could unleash there creativity!

If I were principle for a week, I would make sure that people only wore mufti! This way, its easier for people on a budget,

If I were principle for a week, each classes agenda would look something like this:

12:00: Get of bus.
12:10: hour of art.
1:10: zumba.
1:30: prodigy.
2:00: free time.
2:30: Maths/writing/reading.
3:00: home time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brianna, it is great to see you are encouraging students' creativity and free time but 3 hours a day is not a lot of time for learning. Will the students have to do a lot more homework to make up for fewer hours in school or will you cut out some subjects like science or p.e? Also what do you do in prodigy?
    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete